Tuesday, November 4, 2008

No question about it, the best toy at my house for the last 8 years (4 kids and MANY visitors) is ....



There are much newer, fancier versions available and we've put one on our Christmas list this year (hint, hint, Granna). I found the picture on a "toys of the 80s" page and I think I got ours at a garage sale for 3 bucks. The only issue is the choking hazard (uses marbles) but kids of all ages have been interested in it and it's a great lesson in teamwork, problem solving, and creativity. Marbleworks -- it works for me.

Head on back over to ROCKS IN MY DRYER for oodles of ideas!

6 comments:

Niki Jolene said...

That is great!

:)

Totallyscrappy said...

This is the second recommendation for the marble works toy. Santa may be taking notice!

Happy Mommy said...

We also really enjoy this toy!

Audra Krell said...

I forgot about this toy, my 10 year old still plays with his from time to time.

Tanya said...

This made our top toy list for WFMW too. My 4 year old son loves to build marble "roller coasters."

Unknown said...

Very fun present idea! Thanks for sharing!