Friday, March 7, 2008

The first one

Um, hi...I'm new here...(sigh) (looking at ground, shuffling feet).

I've been watching friends play with this cool 'blog' thing and really enjoying reading some really good ones. I told myself that if the laundry was done today (it is) and dinner was planned (it is - Lemon Chicken and veggies) I would give it a try. Not one to read the instructions before I use a product, I'm sure I'll learn as I go (right? That always works, doesn't it?). I'm a stay home mom with 4 adorable children. I can say that because 2 are sleeping and 2 are still in the care of the local public school. I'm seeking to win the battle against the clutter and chaos that is our life and enjoy every minute of the kids when they're little. I get a lot of "wow, you have your hands full" but I'd really like to adopt more. My husband and some of my friends think I'm insane (maybe those are just my real friends and the others are just contemplating an intervention). You could blog from the "inside", couldn't you? Okay, see you tomorrow, my new blog, it's CARPOOL TIME!

No comments: