Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Works-for-me-Wed. - toys

Hi! With 4 kiddos and lots of loving family, we have LOTS of toys around here. And LOTS of our toys and games have LOTS of little pieces. When we're cleaning up the playroom or when I try to end up in the ER by stepping on one of those many little pieces, we send the lost and lonely pieces to the Lost and Lonely Toy Club.



Old Pop-up wipe containers with the pop top pulled off work best. You can deposit a piece without opening the lid and it doesn't easily spill when dropped. When it's full, pieces must be put away or trashed. It's definitely not rocket science but it Works for me!

Head on over to Shannon at Rocks In My Dryer for more great tips!

6 comments:

Mamabug said...

That works for me! We are using a drawer at the moment for little cards and pieces. I wonder if the tub would fit in there? Hmmm...

Milehimama @ Mama Says said...

Oh, that's way better than my habit of sticking them in the dishtowel drawer to never be seen again!

Melanie said...

Great idea! I'll have to give it a go!

Amber said...

Good job posting!

Dawn said...

Such a great idea!

Unknown said...

Great suggestion! I'm always looking for more ways to use the empty wipes containers.