Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Works-for-me-Wed. - perfect drawer organization







We love to eat fruit around here and I've begun using the berry (and grape tomatoes) containers for drawer dividers in "junk drawers", office supplies and make-up. They're much deeper than bought drawer organizers and allow me to see everything. I put a sheet of textured shelf paper under the containers (so they don't slide around) or make sure the drawer is filled and things stay exactly where I put them - unless one of my helpers gives them a new home. The big container is from some bakery brownies. That works for me too! Have a great day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good idea! I like it! :)

Britni said...

This is a great idea. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Great idea. And did you clean your drawers just for the picture? I think I have to dejunk every drawer before I could organize like that.

Kristin said...

Hi, Paige,
I didn't clean them but I did straighten a little to take a pic. :) I think the trick to keeping things neat is drawer dividers. A full open drawer just begs to be cluttered. I also use shoe boxes in clothes drawers to keep thing separated. Works great!

Kristin

ttelroc said...

Funny, the first thing I saw was Mary Kay! LOL I love your idea - the little containers being clear seem to make it less "DIVIDED" and rigid - yet it looks nicely organized.

Have A Great Day!
Kristin